It was quite difficult to find the most suitable word to depict our trip to Bachok, Machang, climax event which was Zubir’s reception, Kuala Terengganu and finally heading back to KL. All of us felt that this was the best, funniest, challenging trip ever.
The guys’ trip began from Kajang in which we started our journey, 2 cars convoyed, mine and Mr perfect guy Taqi’s heading to our first destination, Omar’s in Machang.
Only six of us in the beginning; Baby, Parang, Mr. well built young man Taqi the perfect guy, Epul, Afif and I.
In Machang, Omar and our newly orang Machang - Wan joined us to makwe’s in Bachok. Omar and Wan soon will be related since Omar’s sister and Wan’s cousin are getting married. We then picked Rahim up at Pasir Mas.
We spent a night in Makwe’s. We had the opportunity to play our routine futsal in Bachok, past 12 am, barefooted. Cikut joined us in Bachok, he was at Tanah Merah, being a chauffeur for the wedding of his foster sister. I should highlight here that 5 of us - Wan, Makwe, Baby, Epul and I,
easily outshot and outplayed the other team – Omar, Cikut, Parang, Afif and Rahim. Yeah! Hehe.
The next day we spent an hour in Pantai Cahaya Irama before heading to Rantau Panjang, buying jerseys and well, some were buying tudungs for their loved ones. Majin, Sede, Safwan and Yusuf joined us as well. We convoyed 5 cars to Rantau Panjang and then heading back to Omar’s in Machang, overnight there.
The next day, gadis-gadis from our batch – Adila the everywhere you-can-see-girl, ‘Aliah, Fatin R, Aini, Fafa, Aqilah, Adliza, Ada, joined us in the morning at waterfall in Bukit Bakar. Oh ya, we met them at Adliza’s house. And the funny thing here was that Safwan, wearing only towel and shirt without any sense of guy’s shyness, at least we think, stepped out of the car, in front of all the girls and Adliza’s parents, ran into the house to use the toilet. You’re the man!
At Bukit Bakar’s waterfall, here was where the first unwanted incident occurred
1. WAN was diving into the water, and then his head collided with Rahim’s face. Rahim got a deep big mouth ulcer, which make it quite difficult for him to enjoy free foods all the way. He was bleeding but not that he was going to develop hypovolumic shock. Later you’ll know why I highlighted WAN’s name.
(Rahim tgh kat dalam air time WAN terjun)
(dalam gak r ulcer ni)
After Zuhur, the girls came over to Omar’s. We departed half an hour late because…. Well here was where the second unwanted incident took place
2. Makwe accidentally drove his car into the drain in front of Omar’s house while saying goodbye to Kak Long and Wawa, Omar’s nieces. WAN, ‘Aliah and Fatin R were in the car. I bet there must be a bit of embarrassment felt by Makwe.. hehehe. WAN was in the car. We felt there must be something wrong with the presence of WAN. hehehe
(Kak Long and Wawa, sebab bye-bye budak ni la makwe accident, isk isk)
(gadis berkumpul kat rumah Omar)
After nearly an hour journey, the 5 cars-convoy reached Besut. We gathered at Majin’s house, meeting long time no see friends from Kuala Terengganu and a few from KL and Kedah.
(kat rumah Majin)
Then we headed to Zubir’s house, lead by Majin and Faidhi. There were about 20-30 of us. Here’s the third unwanted incident
3. Pojang’s new Nissan Latio Sport car, the car was just 2-week-old, hit another car while trying to keeping up with the car leading to Zubir’s house. There were about 10 cars convoying from Majin’s house to Zubir’s wedding, but then we were scattered because we couldn’t keep up with the leading car. We then stopped at nearby mosque to gather once again. Oh ya, again, WAN was in the car. He said he wanted to go with Pojang so he shifted from Makwe’s car to Pojang’s. You see now why I highlighted WAN’s name.
(Nissan Latio yg baru je 2 minggu dapat)
When all the cars gathered at the mosque, while getting ready to go to Zubir’s, here was the fourth unwanted incident
4. Majin’s car broke down. The only thing we wondered was that, WAN was not here, how could it happen? Haha. Alhamdulillah, somehow the car’s engine can be ignited and finally we were on our way to Zubir’s. But we got lost few times, because Majin didn’t quite remember the route.
Yusuf the old man, the co-pilot was in Majin's car. Those who were in my ride felt sorry we have a poor co-pilot. Hehehe
(Effort gile tolak kereta Majin)
Finally we reached Zubir’s house at 4. Alhamdulillah.
(Pojang memikirkan nasib malang dan kat sebelah, WAN)
However, the drama didn’t end yet. 2 cars convoyed to Kuala Terengganu, Pojang’s house to spend a night. Here was the fifth unwanted incident
5. While in Pojang’s house, we were surprised by Mr perfect well built young man Taqi’s loss of his MacBook. Oh ya, again, WAN was in the car. He was blaming somebody, he claimed that someone broke into his car while we were having fun in waterfall in Besut, after Zubir’s reception, because the car wasn’t locked. To our surprise, he was shedding TEARS, thinking of all the hard works he had done to buy the Macbook go down the drain. But the Macbook was gone for only for 10 minutes. Omar called and told him that he left his laptop in Omar’s house.
Finally he smiled again. Hehehe. We spent half an hour laughing at him outside the house.
The next day, before heading back to KL, we stopped at Qistina’s house, having lunch.
(Aku nak amik gambar dgn qis je, lain nyebok r)
Rahim’s future brother-in-law was asking his help to drive his car to Kuantan. So we convoyed three cars to head back to Kuantan first. Here was the sixth unwanted incident.
6. While on the road, at the speed of 80-90 kph, Rahim bumped into a goat crossing the road. The goat was still alive but we reckoned it must have been having Brown Sequerd syndrome because it couldn’t move both his lower limbs. WAN again, wasn’t in Rahim’s car, but he was nearby. Hehehe. Too bad we didn’t take picture of the goat. The bumper was damaged a bit but still repairable.
(hehehe kambing punya pasal)
Despite all the unwanted incidents, we were having loads of fun. On behalf of all the guys traveling from KL, we would like to thank those living in Kelantan and Terengganu for being very hospitable and generous. Seriously, we didn’t even spend a cent on food. Foods were provided all the way along our trip. Special thanks to Makwe, Omar, Majin, Sede and Qistina for inviting us to their houses. There were lots more inviting us to their houses but we couldn’t make it because of time constraint. Thanks again. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Zubir and his wife.